Why do these whips have to happen on a Wednesday... AKA: been busy so it's a bit late, sorry.
- The Tesselaar Tulip Festival 2016 dates are September 8th to October 4th
- Our softball event coming up this Saturday, Sept 17
- Royal Melbourne Show Sept 17 - 27
Wedding shoots came up at the Committee Meeting last night, so here are a few tutorials for shooting wedding and wedding-related shoots
- Engagement shoots (an excerpt from a massive Wedding tutorial video)
- Engagement Photography Guide (PDF)
- The V-Up a great starter pose (another excerpt from a massive Wedding tutorial video)
- Behind the scenes of a bridal shoot
- Ryan Brenizer "Wedding Event of the Season" Seminar
- Post production for weddings also with Ryan Brenizer
- Wedding Posing Guide: 21 Sample Poses to get your started
- 68 Essential Wedding Photography Tips
- Bill Hurter - Master Posing Guide for Wedding Photographers
Now y'all can go out and shoot weddings! Just don't worry about the high-stress inducing day. You think it's a big day for the bride... you'll be the busiest person on the day, guaranteed.
Tips, Tricks and Tutorials
- Using tone curves to create a fairytale
- The coolest trick for working with skies in Lightroom
- How to clean a camera lens
- Step-by-step Creative Portraits with Jake Hicks
- 8 Tips for Taking Travel Pictures with an iPhone 7 | Austin Mann's full review
- The difference lighting makes. I saw this posted by David Talley on Facebook. Looks like the original images come from Tresde Studio.
- Why the iPhone 7 has a shallow depth of field
- 100 best photos take without photoshop
- Photographer Trey Ratcliff takes us on a journey through Morocco
- John Wilhelm certainly makes good use of his kids! (See above). You can also see his work on Facebook where John also shows a lot of his behind the scenes and composite work.