What an awesome turnout for our first workshop of the year. We hope you have enjoyed and learned a few things about using flash in your photography. Thanks to Brett for the informative demo and the shooting stations which were manned by Neil, James, Cathy and Brett.
Brett has also kindly replied to the questions regarding tethered shooting: Following the questions regarding tethered shooting from our last meeting, please find attached the link to the site where I purchased mine. I'm not necessarily advocating using this company but the details will allow you to check out the alternatives. For the record, this company I purchased from sent it very quickly. To check out the mini USB cable used in the demo last night, click here.
See you at the next meeting!
Some links to visit:
- How to Tell Better Visual Stories with Travel Photography
- The Importance of Scouting for Landscape Photographers
- Divine Composition With Fibonacci’s Ratio (The Rule of Thirds on Steroids)
- Canon Light Awards (Australia)
- 6 Eye-Catching Photos and How They Can Help You Improve Your Photography
- World Press Photo
- The Big Stopper & Little Stopper from LEE Filters
- EF Lens Technology Canon Product (CanonOfficial)
- NIKON Lens Technology Movie